Two areas of our work have evolved significantly in recent years—health systems and AYSRH-responsive services. Please join technical experts, youth leaders, program implementers, and global partners to learn about essential components of adolescent-responsive systems thinking and strategies that can help propel our field forward.
Interpretation will be provided in English, French, and Spanish.
- Opening remarks from Erin Mielke, Reproductive Health Senior Technical Advisor, Office of Population and Reproductive Health, USAID
- Case studies from Ministries of Health in Chile, Ethiopia, and Liberia
- Eric Ramirez-Ferrero, Technical Director, Evidence to Action (E2A) Project, USA
- Venkatraman Chandra-Mouli, Addressing Vulnerable Populations Unit, Department of Sexual and Reproductive Health and Research, World Health Organization/Human Reproduction Programme, Switzerland
- Aditi Mukherji, Policy Engagement Coordinator, YP Foundation, India
- Yvan N’gadi, Ouagadougou Partnership Youth Ambassador, Côte d’Ivoire
- Brendan Hayes, Senior Health Specialist, Global Financing Facility, USA
- Gwyn Hainsworth, Senior Program Officer, Family Planning, Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, USA
Hosted by the Evidence to Action (E2A) Project, NextGen RH Community of Practice, FP2030, Pathfinder International, World Health Organization/IBP Network, Global Financing Facility, and Knowledge SUCCESS.