Don’t miss this technical exchange on couple-focused interventions in reproductive health!
Join the Evidence to Action (E2A) Project and FP2030 for a technical exchange on the potential of couple-focused interventions to accelerate progress toward achieving reproductive health goals. Get new evidence and insights about how couple-focused interventions promote communication and shared decision-making among young and older couples, and alter the perception of the male partner’s role in family planning and reproductive health.
We’ll Share Knowledge You Can Use
- Insights on the effectiveness of couple-focused interventions in reproductive health
- An analysis of key global health policies and how they address couple-based approaches
- A new theory of change that can help program decision-makers and implementers be systematic in your approaches to couple-focused interventions, define and prioritize strategies, and monitor and evaluate specific interventions
Hosted by Cate Lane, Director for Adolescents and Youth, FP2030
Opening remarks from Patricia MacDonald, Senior Family Planning/Reproductive Health Technical Advisor at the Office of Population and Reproductive Health, USAID
Panel conversation moderated by Michal Avni, Senior Director of Programs, The Iris Group, and featuring:
- Afeefa Abdur-Rahman, Senior Gender Advisor & Team Lead, USAID
- Giovanna Lauro, Vice President for Programs & Research, Promundo
- Tabinda Sarosh, Country Director, Pathfinder International, Pakistan