This event will be available in English and French.
Join Pathfinder International, Global Fund for Women, DKT International, and MAMA Network as we “connect the dots” on medical abortion by exploring the critical linkages among global strategy, feminist grassroots activism, and supply chain—and find out how you can help support efforts to expand access to medical abortion across the globe.
During this roundtable discussion, we’ll delve into the role that medical abortion plays in safe abortion access and achieving universal health coverage. As diverse actors working to ensure abortion access and better health outcomes for women, we aim to spark an honest cross-actor dialogue so we can work better together, learn from each other, and clear up common misconceptions. REGISTER >>
- Claire Crossett, Assistant Director at Women First Digital
- Steve Luboya, Regional Senior Technical Advisor at Pathfinder International
- Sybil Nmezi, women’s rights advocate and the Executive Director of Generation Initiative for Women and Youth Network (GIWYN)
- Chris Purdy, President of DKT International
- Moderated by Crystal Lander, Executive Director of Global Affairs at Pathfinder International
* Credit: Header photo courtesy of DKT International