Join us as #NextGenerationIsNow partners pass the mic to young sexual and reproductive health and rights (SRHR) champions from around the globe.
Let’s be clear: young people’s voices, perspectives, and lived experiences need to be at the forefront of any discussions about the health care and policies that affect their lives. For this event during UNGA and in celebration of World Contraception Day, young SRHR champions will discuss why #WeStillNeed access to contraception and essential SRHR, especially during a global pandemic. REGISTER NOW >>
- Pauline Faith Gartor, Women Deliver Young Leader and Executive Director of the Girls Health Alliance
- Dr. Charles Ondieki Otwori (Kenya), Senior Technical Advisor of Reproductive, Maternal, Newborn, Child, and Adolescent Health
- Sarah Clifford (USA), Pathfinder Acacia Circle Member
- Kazuko Fakuda (Japan/Sweden), Women Deliver Young Leader and member of The World Association for Sexual Health Youth Initiative Committee
- Lillibet Namakula (Uganda), Team Leader, Public Health Ambassadors Uganda
- Melissa Simplício Silva (Brazil), Girl Up Leader
Translation available in French, Spanish, and Portuguese.