In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, policy makers have invested heavily in driving behaviour change to reduce transmission of the virus and save lives amongst the population. Rural communities are caught in-between the dual pressures of saving lives while sustaining their livelihoods. Often rural communities and their leaders have devised innovative solutions to solve this dilemma.
Join rural women entrepreneurs, the Wheeler Institute, Dharma Life, Pathfinder International, and a network of global partners to identify and discuss challenges faced by rural communities.
Meet the speakers and panelists
- Daniel Sinnathamby, Country Director, Pathfinder India
- Gaurav Mehta, Founder, Dharma Life
- Satendra & Anjali Diwakar, Dharma Life Entrepreneur/Yuvaa Corps, Bihar
- Professor Rajesh Chandy, London Business School, Academic Co-Director, Wheeler Institute
- Mangesh & Suvarna Mane, Dharma Life Entrepreneur/Yuvaa Corps, Maharashtra
- Urvashi Prasad, NITI Aayog
- Subhashini Chandran, EVP & MD – India, Xynteo
- Vainateya Gavai, Co-founder, Siriti