Corporate partnerships have been part of Pathfinder’s work since our inception. We know that our work has the greatest impact when it is done in partnership with local governments, community stakeholders, global donors, corporations, and individual philanthropists. These collaborations provide rich knowledge and information, bring significant health improvements to the communities we serve, and open new areas of opportunity for all involved.
We’re always looking for new partners in the private sector that align with our mission: ensuring that women and girls in every community can forge their own path to a healthier future and lead the lives they choose. The private sector plays a strong role in making that happen – supporting economic growth and job creation, working with women and girls as employees and consumers, and supporting financial opportunity for the communities we serve.
Interested in finding out more? Send us an email >>
There are a number of ways we can partner:
- Programmatic support focused on a social issue, health area, or country program of strategic interest to your company
- Employee matching gift programs that further the engagement of your colleagues in overall corporate social responsibility
- In-kind donations of goods and products that could further our programmatic work and open up new market opportunities for your company
- Technical expertise that allows our teams to work together to innovate, create, and expand our impact
- Voice and advocacy together to speak on the issues that impact women and girls and help create change