Joining the Acacia Circle
What will I do as a member?
The Acacia Circle program strives to give members the information and skills needed to confidently serve as advocates and ambassadors for improved sexual and reproductive health and rights around the world. Using this knowledge, Acacia Circle members:
- Amplify key messages and spread awareness on the importance of and gaps in sexual and reproductive health
- Mobilize their community to learn more about sexual and reproductive health and get involved in Pathfinder’s work through events, campaigns, and social media
- Activate by contributing time, talent and skills, or financial resources to key initiatives hosted by the Acacia Circle
What do I gain from joining?
Through involvement in the Acacia Circle, members deepen their understanding of Pathfinder’s work, build their network, and grow as advocates and philanthropists. Membership includes access to:
- A network of like-minded advocates to connect with and learn from
- Exclusive learning opportunities and trainings on philanthropy, advocacy, and sexual and reproductive health
- Regional U.S. events with Pathfinder leaders and global health peers
- Unique opportunities to travel overseas to visit Pathfinder’s programs
- Involvement in initiatives that advance Pathfinder’s programming
- Pathfinder swag to show off a commitment to gender equality and global health
Who is eligible to join?
This inclusive community is open to passionate young people ages 18-40 who are eager to both engage with Pathfinder and advocate for gender equality and improved sexual and reproductive health. This group may include, for example:
- Individuals with a connection to the countries where Pathfinder works
- Public health professionals
- Professionals in the private sector
- Representatives of family foundations
- Individuals with a desire to learn more about social impact, advocacy, and philanthropy
How can I get involved?
- Support Pathfinder with a minimum contribution of $250 annually, either through a donation or fundraising
- Commit to actively participating in Acacia Circle activities and serving as a Pathfinder ambassador for two years, after which your membership can be renewed
- Contact us to learn more and apply.