Highlights from Ma’an Program:
Previous | Pathways Fall 2022 Home
- Religious leaders conducted awareness and education sessions for men and women on the importance of reproductive health from a religious perspective. 26 sessions held, reaching 866 community members.
- 900 participants attended interactive theater performances, and more than 150 attendees came to Pathfinder storytelling sessions.
- At Family Interaction Days, men, women, and children participated in games, dancing, and health-related activities. Pathfinder reached 350 family members through games.
- 1,162 community members visited “Counseling Kiosks,” where they received information on sexual and reproductive health and rights.
- The “Words of Gold” initiative reached 270 people, addressing rumors and misconceptions about family planning by conducting interviews on the street about types of family planning methods and how to use them.
Header photo: Religious leaders conducted awareness and education session. Photo: Medhat Saleh