- Strengthen health centers, satellite clinics, and community health workers so more people in more places have access to the contraceptive information and services they need
- Stop preventable maternal deaths by making sure women can access high-quality, respectful maternal care at every stage—before, during, and after pregnancy
- Mobilize communities to transform harmful gender norms that make young women vulnerable to sexual and gender-based violence
- In collaboration with the government’s National Program of Adolescent Health, train health providers to deliver the services young people need and deserve
- Provide technical assistance to local partners so they can deliver higher quality services, make sure supplies are always available, and continue to have an impact long after we’re gone
Access to Primary Health Care
In the DRC, about 22,000 women die from complications in pregnancy and childbirth each year. We’re working to change this. As part of a consortium led by IMA World Health, we’re partnering with the government to deliver the services people need, so they can transform their lives.