- Delivered a package of health care that included contraception, maternal and child health, HIV prevention and treatment, and other critical services
- Pioneered the use of low-cost digital technology to collect and use data in real time, help community health workers provide higher quality care, and track clients’ progress and referrals
- Strengthened Haitian partners to continue to deliver services long after Pathfinder’s work is complete
- Reinforced the capacity of the Ministry of Health & Population, who best understand the needs in local communities and can deliver the essential package of health services
- Trained 900+ providers to become polyvalent community health workers, who offer more comprehensive and quality services at the community level
Services de Santé de Qualité pour Haïti
In six of Haiti’s 10 departments—reaching approximately 25% of the country’s total population—our project expanded health services, improved the quality and equity of those services, and strengthened the Haiti Ministry of Health & Population’s capacity to deliver and sustain services.