Corporate partnerships have been part of Pathfinder’s work since our inception. We know that our work has the greatest impact when it is done in partnership with local governments, community stakeholders, global donors, corporations, and individual philanthropists. These collaborations provide rich knowledge and information, bring significant health improvements to the communities we serve, and open new areas of opportunity for all involved.
We’re always looking for new partners in the private sector that align with our mission: ensuring that women and girls in every community can forge their own path to a healthier future and lead the lives they choose. The private sector plays a strong role in making that happen – supporting economic growth and job creation, working with women and girls as employees and consumers, and supporting financial opportunity for the communities we serve.
There are a number of ways we can partner:
- Programmatic support focused on a social issue, health area, or country program of strategic interest to your company
- Employee matching gift programs that further the engagement of your colleagues in overall corporate social responsibility
- In-kind donations of goods and products that could further our programmatic work and open up new market opportunities for your company
- Technical expertise that allows our teams to work together to innovate, create, and expand our impact
- Voice and advocacy together to speak on the issues that impact women and girls and help create change
We are grateful to these corporate partners for their support of our work:
Merck for Mothers
Partnering in Nigeria to ensure that mothers can give birth safely and babies can thrive.
Partnering in Mozambique to support access to rights based HIV prevention and treatment.
Partnering in Bangladesh, Myanmar and Pakistan to support community resilience to climate change.
Partnered with Pathfinder to provide critical PPE to keep Pathfinder staff safe during COVID-19.
Partnering through the MPesa Foundation in Kenya to provide access to quality health.
Pathfinder’s guiding principles for Corporate Engagement
At the core of our work is the conviction that all people, regardless of where they live, have the right to decide whether and when to have children, to exist free from fear and stigma, and to lead the lives they choose. This conviction is supported through the development of strategic partnerships that are entered into thoughtfully, with careful consideration given to possible unintended effects.
These guiding principles aim to:
- Clarify the purpose of Pathfinder’s relationship with the corporate sector and the diligence that is undertaken to ensure trust and faith in these relationships.
- Inform our potential partners of the standards and practices under which Pathfinder International aims to collaborate and create strong relationships with corporate partners.
Please get in touch with Stephanie Hawkins, Executive Director, Business Development, to discuss how we can work together to support women and girls