Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited Global CSR Program
This program, funded by Takeda, builds the resilience of communities in Bangladesh, Myanmar, and Pakistan to withstand climate shocks and emergencies through women-led preparation, response, and recovery. Our integrated approach includes strengthening health systems, and supporting improved nutrition and water, sanitation, and hygiene. The program positions women and girls as change agents in strengthening access to equitable health services and building community resilience to climate shocks—ultimately helping women forge their own paths to a healthier future.
- Build quality health systems that meet the needs of low-resource communities and withstand emergency shocks.
- Ensure women and girls have access to quality reproductive health and family planning services.
- Support women and girls with the tools, knowledge, networks, and resources they need to advocate for equitable health services.
- Support community champions, host gender-transformative trainings, and engage local community-based organizations to combat harmful social norms, including gender-based violence.
- Contribute to the global body of knowledge on health and climate resilience to ensure greater sustainability and future social good.