- Build the resilience and adaptive capacity of farming communities to disaster and climate-related shocks and stresses through the engagement and leadership of women and girls.
- Empower women and girls with knowledge and skills to adopt healthy behaviors and advocate for their sexual reproductive health and rights (SRHR).
- Engage educational institutions and university students to advocate for and influence climate change and SRHR policies.
- Mobilize men and young boys to promote gender equity, be supportive partners in SRHR, and end gender-based violence.
- Ensure community-based service providers and health workers provide quality SRHR services, including nutrition and water, sanitation, and hygiene.
- Sensitize policymakers to the linkages between climate change and SRHR to ensure climate plans are developed with a gender lens.
I am Resilient, I am Change (ڌرتي sindhi for mother earth)
I am Resilient, I am Change strengthens climate and disaster resilience in farming communities of Tharparkar district, Pakistan, through the leadership and engagement of women and girls. The project advances gender equality and sexual and reproductive health and rights by transforming harmful gender norms and attitudes that perpetuate violence against women. In addition to women and girls, the project engages men and boys, community-based organizations, policymakers, and university students to enhance collaboration between climate change, health, and women’s rights advocacy groups.