- Build the capacity of public health workers to provide high-quality gender-responsive, youth-friendly comprehensive sexual and reproductive health (SRH) services.
- Shift negative attitudes about sexual and reproductive health and rights (SRHR).
- Establish and empower community organizations to combat harmful traditional practices, including gender-based violence.
- Empower women and girls with knowledge and skills to adopt healthy behaviors and advocate for their SRHR through peer education.
- Ensure women and girls have access to critical reproductive information and health services.
- Network, collaborate, and partner with public and private organizations to scale up and sustain SRH information and services.
Her Future Her Choice
Strengthening Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights for Adolescent Girls and Young Women
Her Future Her Choice operates in select districts of Ethiopia and Mozambique. The project removes barriers to critical sexual and reproductive health information and services for adolescent girls and young women age 10-24 years. Pathfinder aligns service delivery with country priorities, strengthens the link between supply and demand, and ensures providers respect and uphold the rights of girls and young women to access services with dignity and without stigma or discrimination.