- Stop preventable maternal deaths by making sure women can access high-quality, respectful maternal care at every point—from their homes to the health facility
- Strengthen health systems and providers, so more women can access they high-quality services they need before, during, and after pregnancy
- Train and mentor community health workers, so they can recognize risk factors during pregnancy early on and refer women for lifesaving care
- Make sure even the hardest-to-reach women with high-risk pregnancies and obstetric emergencies are transported to hospitals without delay
- Pioneer the use of digital technology to transform the way health care is delivered and create a lifeline for people who live far from a health facility
Mobilizing Maternal Health
Where you live shouldn’t determine whether you live or die. Pathfinder partners with the Touch Foundation and Vodafone Foundation to strengthen Tanzanian health systems and pioneer innovative digital tools that connect underserved women to lifesaving maternal health care.