- Increase availability and accessibility of quality health services, including family planning, maternal and child health, and nutrition services.
- Rebuild communities’ confidence in health structures and health authorities.
- Strengthen links between community and facility health services.
- Enhance disaster preparedness, management, and response.
- Empower and engage youth.
PREPARE-BURKINA strengthens the delivery of quality family planning; reproductive health; maternal, newborn, and child health; nutrition; and water, hygiene and sanitation services in three regions of Burkina Faso (Centre Nord, Sahel, and Est). This project supports marginalized and vulnerable communities to become more resilient, including women and young people who face chronic poverty, illiteracy, water scarcity, and under/unemployment.