Anonymous (Led by the Ministry of Health of Burkina Faso)
Achieve universal health coverage
Establish emergency health response services
Deliver impactful and resilient programs
Amélioration de la santé sexuelle et reproductive par le renforcement du system de santé au Burkina Faso (PSSR)
Pathfinder supports Burkina Faso’s Ministry of Health to achieve universal health coverage and establish emergency health response services. Our technical support strengthens the government’s efforts to provide essential health services in the regions of Boucle du Mouhoun, Sud-Ouest, Hauts Bassins, Cascades, and two towns in Centre. We act as a fiduciary of the Ministry of Health to deliver impactful and resilient programs.
- Increase the availability of qualified service providers for reproductive health care and services, including FP postabortion care, and safe termination of pregnancy according to Burkina Faso’s law.
- Strengthen the healthcare supply chain and availability of SRHR commodities and supplies.
- Equip, rehabilitate, and support health facilities to provide quality family planning (FP) services.
- Strengthen community health systems to improve community engagement and women’s empowerment.
- Develop advocacy strategies and promote policies to create an enabling environment for sexual and reproductive health and rights (SRHR).
- Ensure future sustainable financing for sexual and reproductive healthcare.